- Main Uses: Male virility enhancer, aphrodisiac
- Classification: Natural dietary supplement, over-the-counter (non-Rx)
- Approval: Positive consumer testimonials
- FDA Approval: No
- Manufacturer: Vimax Group
- Manufactured In: Canada
- Servings per Container: 30 (30 capsules) = 1 month supply
- Price: From $59.95 per bottle (1 month pack) to $31.66 per bottle (12 month pack)
- Accepted Payments: Credit Card, PayPal
- Shipping: Worldwide – USPS
- Customer Support: Phone, email, chat
- Official Website: http://www.vimaxpills.com/
Results of Vimax
Many men have been taking Vimax to enhance their virility and sexual health. The effects of this natural supplement include the following:
- Improved erectile function in the bedroom.
- Uplifted sexual appetite.
- Improved endurance and better sexual performance.
Note: These are the results claimed by Vimax and many promoters of this product. Although some of the ingredients have been shown to help men with sexual problems, the dosages used in this supplement are risibly low. You most likely won’t notice any change when taking Vimax pills!
Ingredients of Vimax and Their Effects
Vimax pills contain the following ingredients:
Vitamin E 185 iu*
This essential vitamin plays many roles in keeping the body healthy and vital. It is used to combat the effects of age, aid in the production of certain sex hormones, enhance the cardiovascular system, and treat impotence and infertility.
Ginkgo Biloba (leaf powder) 100 mg*
The leaf extract of this well-known herb is added to many supplements as a vasodilator. Ginkgo stimulates the release of a chemical in the body called nitric oxide, which is responsible for relaxing and widening blood vessels, thereby increasing blood flow. The result in the bedroom is stronger and larger erections.
Saw Palmetto (45% fatty acids) 80 mg*
This plant is used in traditional medicine to help men suffering from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) treat the symptoms of prostate enlargement. Some studies found that Saw Palmetto also helps improve erectile function and sex drive.
Panax Ginseng 5% 50 mg*
The use of Panax ginseng root is well-established in alternative remedies worldwide. It can effectively improve blood circulation and sexual stamina. Men who take Panax ginseng experience increased erection size and strength.
Cayenne Pepper 40,000 H.U. 20 mg*
This herb is not only used to make delicious spicy dishes, but it can also add some heat to your sexual organs and functions. Cayenne pepper works as a blood vessel dilator resulting in more vigorous blood circulation. The noticeable effects in the bedroom are fuller erections and elevated libido.
Hawthorn (berry extract) 10:1 17 mg*
The berries of hawthorn are used to make traditional medicine. It is beneficial to men suffering from heart disease, poor circulation and anxiety; which are all common cases of sexual dysfunction in men.
Tribulus (40% saponins) 20:1 5 mg*
This herb is also commonly known as puncture vine. It is used to increase the level of testosterone in men. As a result, the user will experience improved sexual potency and desire.
Oat Straw (Avena Sativa) extract 10:1 4 mg*
The oat straw extract is believed to help promote the amount of testosterone in the blood, as well as promoting healthy circulation. Avena sativa works as an aphrodisiac and sexual enhancer.
* Amounts (dosages) shown are per serving (= 1 capsule).
Side Effects and Safety of Vimax
Although marketed as 100% natural with no side effects, this may not hold true for all men. Depending on how your body responds to the ingredients you may experience one or more of the following adverse effects, especially during early stages of use.
- Sleeping disorder
- Abdominal cramping
- Digestive problems
- Abnormal hormones
- You should not continue taking Vimax in case of substantially uncomfortable side effects or allergies.
- Men who suffer or had suffered from any heart or blood disease should seek medical advice before taking Vimax. The same applies to men taking any prescription drugs.
Visit Official Website of Vimax to Order Online!