Here we go again — it is another one of those “get bigger” pills with tall claims and guarantees! This review exposes all the hype about a “size boosting formula” called Viarexin.
What Is Viarexin?
Well, according to their official website, Viarexin is the “#1 rated male enhancer by health experts”. Of course, those “health experts” shall remain nameless — you should just take their word for it! It is also a clinically tested natural supplement, but again, they can’t tell you anymore about those clinical tests and whether the results live up to their “revolutionary super pill” — probably because they don’t want to give out their “secret”!
Other than that, Viarexin is a natural supplement made up of several herbs that are used to improve male sexual performance.
What Are The Ingredients?
The following are the listed ingredients of Viarexin:
- Beet Root: Beet root contains high levels of nitrates, which helps improve blood circulation. It is good for the heart and many athletes take it to improve performance.
- Muira Puama: This herb is used in traditional medicine to improve libido and sexual ability.
- Arginine AKG: Arginine is an amino acid that is converted to nitric oxide in the body. The latter plays a key role in relaxing and expanding blood vessels and leads to increased blood flow. This supplement is very popular among bodybuilders as it improves strength and gains.
- L-Citrulline: Citrulline gets converted to arginine in the body and has the same effect. However, l-citrulline results in higher levels of arginine in the blood and it is more effective than arginine on its own.
- Tribulus Terrestris: An herb used in traditional Indian medicine to enhance libido and virility. It is said to increase testosterone levels, although it failed to show significant results in clinical trials.
- Eurycoma Longifolia Jack: Also known as Tongkat Ali, this herb is one of the most popular natural aphrodisiacs. There is some evidence that it helps with libido and erectile function.
- Grape Seed: The extract of grape seeds seems to have some health benefits. It is rich in antioxidants that may improve heart health and circulation.
- Avena Sativa: Avena sativa, or oat, has several uses in traditional medicine. Its main benefits include supporting heart health and lowering cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Maca Root: Maca is a proven libido booster that works for both men and women. It is found in most male enhancement supplements.
- Piper Longum: This Indian herb has some uses in Ayurvedic medicine. It is better known for its content of piperine, a chemical that increases absorption of other substances. Many supplements add this compound to their formula to improve the effectiveness of the other ingredients.
Does Viarexin Really Work?
Judging by the list of ingredients, it does contain several of the best natural supplements that have been shown to help men perform better. But the question is: how much of each ingredient does one serving of Viarexin provide? Unfortunately, they do not tell you the exact dosages of the ingredients on their website. I also looked for the product’s label elsewhere and couldn’t find it.
I usually do not trust any supplement manufacturer that does not upfront disclose the full list of ingredients with each’s dosage. The problem with most multi-ingredient supplements is that almost all of them are underdosed, and with such a long list of ingredients, I would suspect that Viarexin is hugely underdosed.
For example, let’s just take one of the ingredients; Arginine. Most users take a few grams daily (up to 10 grams and even more) of this amino acid to notice a difference, but how much will you get with 2 capsules (1 serving of Viarexin)? Well, if the 2 capsules were ONLY filled with arginine that would hardly amount to 1 gram. So again, at least most ingredients in this product must be underdosed to a point where you may not get any remarkable effect whatsoever.
Yes, it may still work for some users, but it won’t be as impressive as advertised anyway. It will most definitely not cause any growth in size, but you may experience a slight improvement in erection hardness and fullness as a result of improved circulation. You may also experience improvement in sex drive and energy. I wouldn’t count much on underdosed multi-herbals though!
Unless you don’t mind spending hundreds of dollars trying out many overpriced and underdosed male enhancement formulas, your best bet is to buy individual herbs and natural supplements separately and build your own custom stack. This way you can find something that actually works and costs much less. These are my top recommendations to start with:
Grape Seed Extract