Sinrex Facts and Review
- 1 Month Supply $39.95
- 3 Months Supply $119.95
- 6 Months Supply $199.95
- 12 Months Supply $359.95
- Main Uses: Erectile and blood flow enhancer, sexual energy booster
- Classification: Natural dietary supplement, over-the-counter (non-Rx)
- Approval: Recommended by consumers
- FDA Approval: No
- Manufacturer: R.Oh Canada
- Manufactured In: United States
- Servings per Container: 30 (60 tablets) = 1 month supply
- Price: From $39.95 per box (1 month pack) to $29.99 per box (12 month pack)
- Accepted Payments: Credit Card, PayPal, Money Order
- Shipping: Worldwide – FedEx, UPS, USPS
- Customer Support: Phone, email, chat
- Official Website: http://www.sinrex.com/
Results of Sinrex
Sinrex may not be as popular as other male enhancement brands, but it has the potential to deliver some remarkable results, such as:
- Increases blood flow to the penis, leading to stronger erection.
- Enhances sexual stamina, enabling you to last longer in bed.
- Increases sexual desire.
- Supports overall sexual well-being.
These are the claimed results, but not everyone may find this product effective. Being a natural supplement, it is natural for results to vary for each individual.
How Does it Work?
Sinrex works by introducing into the body a steady flow of male enhancement herbs and minerals that are formulated to enlarge the erectile tissues called corpora cavernosa. An erection occurs when these tissues become engorged with blood. The ingredients in the Sinrex pills encourage the blood flow, thus creating a larger erection.
The combination of herbs and minerals in the pills also act as a multi vitamin, improving the overall health of the man. A healthier male is more likely to have a higher and more active libido than a man who is tired and in poor health.
Benefits of Sinrex:
- Sinrex tablets are all natural and other than an individual’s allergies to any of the ingredients, there have been no reported ill effects.
- Pricing per month is far less than some competitors.
- The combination of herbs and minerals in the pills is a good dietary supplement for overall men’s health.
- Sinrex has the largest combination of male enhancement herbs and minerals compared to other leading male enhancement products.
Downsides of Sinrex:
- Sinrex has a free shipping offer, but only on orders over $199.95.
- Sinrex does offer a money back guarantee, but only after you have used the product for six months. Thus your initial investment increases greatly over other companies that have a shorter trial period.
- While the website claims that the product is “Dr. approved”, there doesn’t seem to be any clinical data, or references available.
What’s Included in the Packages?
The Sinrex pills are available in three different levels. And of course, the more you order, the better pricing you receive per package.
|1 Month Supply||PenisAccess penis exercise program membership.||$39.95|
|3 Month Supply||PenisAccess membership.||$109.95|
|6 Month Supply||PenisAccess membership + Better Sex Guide DVD.||$199.95|
|12 Month Supply||All the bonuses listed below.||$359.95|
- Better Sex Guide Special Edition DVD Set
There are two sexual enhancement DVD’s in this package. The first describes the Sinrex products, what they are and what they can do for you. The second DVD in the bonus set is the Seductive Sex Position DVD, and includes mood music, and an interactive positions menu that has over 30 different positions.
- Free Access to the Number 1 Penis Enlargement Exercise Program – PenisAccess
This online program is designed to educate the user on the different exercises recommended for penis enlargement.
- $50 Gift Card on Your Next Purchase
The gift card can be used on any of the products on the Sinrex website which has sexual enrichment products for both men and women.
Ingredients of Sinrex and Their Effects
Sinrex features an all-inclusive penile and sexual enhancement formula, which includes the following active ingredients:
* Amounts (dosages) shown are per serving (= 2 tablets).
Side Effects and Safety of Sinrex
The general claim that Sinrex is free from adverse effects does not prevent some mild side effects from developing in certain users. Despite being rare and quickly-vanishing, the following side effects could follow the use of Sinrex:
- Upset stomach
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Abdominal pain
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Increased palpitation (heart rate)
- Hypotension (low blood pressure)
- Dry mouth
- Allergic skin reactions (rashes)
- Muscle cramping and pain
- In case you experience any extreme side effects you need to stop taking Sinrex and seek immediate medical attention.
- Sinrex may not be safe for men with any heart disease or blood-related conditions, getting an advice from your doctor is highly recommended in this case.
- If you take any prescription drugs, interaction is possible with certain ingredients in Sinrex, so seeking a professional advice from your doctor or pharmacist is advised.
The Sinrex pills seem to be good for any male’s general health. The combination of herbs and minerals would be of value, even if they were just in a multi-vitamin. The ingredients in the pills address many of the issues that can create erectile dysfunction, and low libido. The pills used in conjunction with the exercises recommended, and included with the packages, should create lasting results. And while Sinrex claims that by using their pills alone, you can attain a larger penis, there is no medical evidence to support the statement. It seems more likely that while the pills are probably good for you, when used alone, you may attain longer ejaculations and increased libido, a larger penis is doubtful.