Leyzene 2 (or V2) is one of the top-selling male enhancement pills on Amazon, and being one of the top listings in this category, it seems like a good choice based on the thousands of positive reviews it’s got there. But let’s go a little beyond what the label says and the reviews praise to evaluate the efficacy of this product.
Who Makes It?
Leyzene is manufactured by US-based Natural Subsistence LLC. This business is not BBB-accredited and there isn’t much feedback about the company or their products outside their Amazon listings.
What Does It Do?
Leyzene 2 is claimed to be the “most effective” natural performance enhancer for men. It promises increased blood flow, better performance and fast results.
What Are The Ingredients?
Each capsule of Leyzene 2 contains the following ingredients:
- Horny Goat Weed (400mg): This herb is a well-known aphrodisiac in traditional Chinese medicine. It has a Viagra-like effect and it works as a PDE5 inhibitor, albeit it is much weaker and many consumers who took it at higher doses didn’t notice any effect.
- Arginine HCL (400mg): This natural amino acid is found in different foods and it has some health benefits, such as reducing blood pressure and improving circulation. Arginine has been clinically proven to help men with erectile dysfunction, however, the doses used in clinical trials were much higher.
- Black Pepper Extract (30mg): This is used in many herbal formulas as it improves absorption of other ingredients. Besides that it doesn’t do much.
- Ginger (20mg): This herb is very popular across the globe with many uses as a natural remedy. Ginger is used to enhance overall health and may help boost sexual health and libido. But only 20mg of ginger aren’t likely to make a difference.
- Gluconolactone (10mg): This is an antioxidant that is used in skin care products. I could not find any information on its benefits for sexual performance and I have no idea why it is even in this product!
Does Leyzene 2 Work?
Telling by the listed ingredients, only two of them may have significant effects; Horny Goat Weed and Arginine.
Horny Goat Weed contains icariin, which is a very weak PDE5 inhibitor. It can improve blood circulation and erection size during arousal but you will need to consume a huge amount of it to get a significant effect. With only 400mg per serving, most users will notice nothing!
Arginine also helps improve circulation and many bodybuilders take this amino acid to enhance their performance and gains. But again, 400mg is way too low of a dose to have any noticeable results. Most users take 1-10 grams of arginine a day, and for some users that doesn’t even cut it! And so, a 400mg dose would most likely be a waste!
On top of that, it costs $21 per box (10 capsules).
So yes, Leyzene 2 may work for some, but don’t expect much from such an underdosed and overpriced supplement.
How Come It Has So Many Positive Reviews Then?
Well, most of the positive reviews of this product are on their Amazon page, and if there is one thing I have learned after years of investigating supplements sold on Amazon; it is to never trust those rave reviews when there is hardly any feedback about the product from other trustworthy sources, and that is pretty much the case here.
In fact, some reviewers on Amazon declare that they received incentives to publish their review for this product. Having so many 5-star ratings for such an underdosed supplement just seems too good to be true to me!
If you’d like to spend your money more wisely, try these instead:
Horny Goat Weed Extract